DSX is a privately held corporation with more than 30 years of experience in the Access Control Industry. Our commitment to Quality, Integrity and Reliability have allowed us to develop a global network of authorized dealers that believe in our product. DSX proudly designs and engineers all Hardware and Software products in Dallas,Texas.
DSX Development Team
Forward Progress and Backward Compatibility. These phrases are at the core of our development philosophy. Our team of engineers, both hardware and software, work together daily to move our products forward while preventing the need to ever pull and replace panels for new software to work on a system. The freedom to innovate and our commitment to both personal and structural integrity have allowed DSX to expand our development team while retaining most of our engineers for more than 20 years. The decades of experience with the product have given DSX the unique position of having a team that truly understands both the past and the future.
For Authorized Dealers, DSX provides outstanding Technical Support to our network of Dealers. We understand that questions arise after hours and sometimes they can’t wait until tomorrow. DSX offers training on our hardware and software so that dealers can provide the end user with a certified technician to provide support at the jobsite and DSX backs them up 24/7/365.
After hours emergency support is provided to authorized DSX Dealers at no cost.
For DSX Clients, Software Maintenance contracts are available but NOT REQUIRED. These contracts allow end users to call our Technical Support Team for software support during our normal business hours of 8 am to 5 pm CST. Software Maintenance can be purchased at any time and does not include any back charges or retroactive charges for time without a contract. Our goal is support, not penalties.
DSX has a scalable architecture that can grow from one door to thousands and from one PC to an Enterprise solution. The difference is that you only purchase what you need, where you need it. The system can grow with you without constant incremental expansion up-charges for more doors, people, and client workstation capacities. WinDSX software contains a Site License to allow expansion to continue your growth without additional required software purchases.
DSX designs and produces its own hardware. All DSX Hardware is designed, built and tested in Texas. This means DSX is not dependent on a 3rd party company or competitor to produce quality hardware. Our Hardware and Software development teams actually work together for complete solutions.
DSX Supports and Repairs most products ever built by DSX. Hundreds of thousands of controllers are in service with less than a .01% return rate. The repair of all products sold in over 30 years does not require a full time repair technician. That is quality you can rely on and reliability you can take to the bank.
Our company is seeking to hire skilled software developers to help with the development of our current projects in Access Control.
Software Developer Responsibilities:
• Modifying software to fix errors, adapt hardware, improve performance.
• Directing system testing and validation procedures.
• Directing software programming and documentation development.
• Consulting with departments on project status and proposals.
• Working with departments on issues including design and maintenance.
• Consult with engineering staff to evaluate interfaces and develop specs.
• Designing software systems using scientific analysis to predict outcomes.
• Preparing reports on project specifications, activities, or status.
• Confer with project managers to obtain info on limitations or capabilities.
Software Developer Requirements:
• Bachelor's/Master’s degree in computer science or related degree.
• Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
• The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to develop unit testing of code components or applications.
• Creativity is always a plus.
• Must be a full-stack developer and understand software engineering.
• Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
• Deep programming language knowledge.
• C, C++, C#, Python, Java.
• Object Oriented Programming concepts to build and design software.
• Knowledge of software design patterns to resolve challenges.
• MySQL, Oracle and SQLite for database programming.
• React, Redux-Saga framework for building interactive webpages.
• Xamarin framework for developing industry standard Mobile Applications.
• Deep understanding of using versioning software as GIT and SVN.